Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Merry Starbucks Christmas!


So have I mentioned how awesome it is to work at Starbucks? Because... it's awesome. I started at the end of November, and we discussed Christmas party plans, which were to be post-Christmas celebrations. Christmas happened, New Year's happened... and then all of a sudden it was February! So we decided to have the party this weekend, and me being me I decided to make barista cookies!!!


So yummy yummy sugar cookies, decorated with royal icing, to look like myself and my lovely green aproned coworkers at Starbucks. Aren't they cuuuute?! I love them. I also made some star cookies and a couple hearts just with the extra dough I had on hand, with red, white, and green sprinkles.

Oh and just so you know, the happy cookie is glad to be properly baked, but the sad cookie is upset because he got burned. I know you were concerned about him. He was eaten happily though, and as such his purpose was fulfilled! It's okay little barista "biscuit" (as one dear coworker would call it), you're in a better place now!

The recipe is from JoyofBaking.com, which you can find here! It's my go-to sugar cookie at this point, it's never been anything but awesome! This was just a half batch though. So merry much-belated Christmas to all of you, and to all my lovely coworkers who made it to the party tonight, and to those who didn't either.

1 comment:

  1. this is probably my favourite ever!
    poor little sad cookie!
    atleast he made a home in someones belly though!!

    ReplyDelete